In the News
Rabbi Targan featured in Gratz College alumni newsletter
Rabbi Targan is profiled in the October 2014 Gratz College Insider, in the “Gratz Gourmet” feature, with her recipe for “Pomegranate Power Salad.” You can read the story (in PDF) at this link.
Rabbi Targan was previously featured in the July 2012 issue of the Gratz College Insider newsletter. You can read the story, by freelance writer Jodi Benjamin, on the Gratz website.
Rabbi Targan in the Jewish Exponent
- Greenberg-Shigon wedding, Rabbi Targan officiated, June 2013.
- Pursuit of Happiness course held at Old York Road Temple-Beth Am, April 9, 2013
- Granny the Apple of Their Eye at Shul, Book Event, April 2012.
- Letter to the editor, “This Chaplain Was Deserving of All Praise,” November 22, 2011. (Last letter on page.)
- Rabbi Targan’s column, “Counting the Days to Help Decide Exactly What Counts in Life,” appeared in the Jewish Exponent May 25, 2011.
Other News Media
Upper Saucon Patch, “Lunch & Learn: Whose Wall is it? A Look into Issues of Religious Pluralism and How it Impacts Women in Israel,” December 3, 2012.
Rabbi Targan recently returned from a conference hosting 5,000 attendees in Israel, serving as Rabbinic presence for Philadelphia’s Mayor Michael Nutter and his trade delegation.